Wednesday, January 26, 2011

She arrived....


Gracelynn Elizabeth Allen
20 inches 6 lb. 9 oz.
January 19, 2011 at 2:36 am




Gracelynn Elizabeth
(Grace after my grandmother...lynn after my sister....Elizabeth after Casey's mom)


Parker was so proud. He constantly asks to hold her. Paxson runs for her paci any time she makes a sound. He says "mommy baby Gracelynn is crying....the baby is crying". They are both wonderful caretakers. Lots of changes and transitions taking place in our home. But we are all doing wonderful!


One proud Daddy! She already has his heart!



2 comments:

  1. This post seriously brought lots of tears to my eyes! She is beautiful! LOVE her name! Now I have a big case of baby fever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad I already got to see her in person!!! I am praying for your family during this transition. Let us know if you need anything!

    ReplyDelete