Sunday, May 1, 2011

Easter Season...






















A few Easter pics....


These pictures were taken the weekend of Palm Sunday. The children put on a special performance at church and carried the palm branches through the sanctuary and shared them with the congregation. Gracie was the leader since she is the youngest child in the church. It was a wonderful Sunday. We feel so fortunate to have been lead to such a perfect church for our family! It really has been a blessing and already impacted our life in so many ways! I am continually amazed when I take time to step back and reflect on God's plan for our family. It is to easy to get carried away with the daily adventures life brings our way. But when I stop and take the time to really really look...... I am humbled! I am grateful for his love and guidance! The Pastor at our church is, well I would say amazing! He has already touched and changed our lives significantly and we are so excited to be apart of this church family!

No comments:

Post a Comment