Monday, July 19, 2010

Cuties...

A few snip it's from this weekend...


Parker: Daddy will you hold my hand all night while we sleep.

Daddy: Well, I will try.

Parker: Dandy does! He holds my hand all night long.






Paxson: "Mine" pulling a postcard away from Parker.

Parker: "Paxson this is actually my postcard because Kasi (my sister is working at a camp in Vermont all summer so she sends letters from time to time.) put my name on it and told me to tell you hi. So it is mine but I will share with you."
Me: Ok Parker that can be yours but when we get a postcard from Gigi then that will actually be Paxon's but he will share it with you. (Gigi is traveling with Papa in the "big truck" across the country. So they also send postcards.)
***** A day or so later*****
Me: Paxson you got mail.
Parker: "What"
Me: He got Gigi's postcard but remember he will "share" it with you.
Parker: He looked at the new postcard and said " actually mommy I think we should just share them both. This shouldn't be just Paxsons." (This postcard featured Superman flying across the beautiful city landscape.)
Me: okay if you think that is the best thing to do!









Paxson: "Pizza cook" and he pointed at the microwave
Me: okay where is the pizza
Paxson: "In here" (as he pointed to the refrigerator). He opened it and got out the baggy with a slice of pizza.
Me: Paxson I will be right back. (Parker yelled at me to help with something.)
As I walked back into the kitchen he is pushing a chair to the microwave. He gets to the refrigerator door.
Paxson: "Excuse me door" "excuse me door"
and pushes through the door to get to the microwave.
Paxson: "I cook."


Now to the average person these moments may not seem that cute. Yet to anyone that really knows and loves the boys how could you possibly say they were anything less than cute?

No comments:

Post a Comment