Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Anniversary day details...

Taught four year olds from 9-12.
Had lunch with Paxson, Parker, and Ella.
Came home to a clean house...dish washer and laundry included!!!!!!!
Daddy took Parker on a walk while I got to relax and watch tv.
Daddy, Parker, Paxson and myself went to dinner and stopped by target to pick up a few things.
During dinner we discussed how our lives have changed and reflected on our blessings.
Came home propped my feet up and relaxed some more.


My oh my how things change....
Not quite like some of our past anniversary celebrations. But I would have to say the gift of a clean house is way way way way up there on the list!!!! The fact that he did it all himself means a-lot to me!



(Actually Casey said he could probably get someone to watch the boys if I would rather go to dinner alone. The boys joining us sounded perfectly wonderful to us. Guess you could say we are "together" family. LOL)

No comments:

Post a Comment