Saturday, February 26, 2011

Bows, Bows, and more Bows...

So I think I am already addicted! I found out about a little family owned business here in WF that specializes in BOWS. I received many bows from their shop at my shower and was informed on how necessary it was for me to make a visit by the shop. Upon my first visit I selected 2 coordinating headbands and bows to go with Gracie's coming home outfit. I was very proud that I came home with only four items. My first visit was a little overwhelming. They carry any bow you could possibly imagine and if not then they will create whatever you envision!

Well upon my second trip I didn't have as much restraint. GraceLynn and I dropped the boys off at school and headed for the "bow store". I had a few bows that I was in search of to match a few outfits. I quickly found the bows and headbands I so desperately needed and crazily continued my shopping. We eventually left and I am a little embarrassed to say how much I spent on hair bows and headbands for a one month old. It was a learning adventure and I learned that a limit
should be set before going bow shopping. :) This girl stuff is gonna get me!
(jk...well maybe a little)

No comments:

Post a Comment