Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Happy Love Day...

A commerical about Valentines Day kinda got me thinking. You know the one that talks about Valentines Day isn't a day about "you" ..."me" it's a day about "US". So I decided to do something a little different this year. Originally I planned a dinner for Casey and I after we put the boys to bed. Instead I decided to celebrate our Valentines dinner as a family! I planned a special menu for the whole family. Once Casey got home from work he took the boys to Meme and Dandy's to get their Valentines. When they returned I had a candle light dinner waiting for them. Parker was so excited when he walked in. He asked where I bought everything. I explained that I made all the food and the "fancy" dishes were ours. Kinda made me feel a little bad. Poor guy is so used to plastic cups and paper plates. LOL Paxson's eyes were priceless when he saw the table and "fancy" glasses. He was so proud to drink from them. At one point he nearly fell out of his chair but he managed to save his drink. True Allen. Just Kidding!!!! GraceLynn was dressed in her Valentine romper but tuckered out while I was cooking. Which made for a peaceful meal for mommy. The dinner was spectacular and an enjoyable time was had by all! We will all remember this Valentines. Hugs and Kisses to all!


the images aren't to good sorry about that

No comments:

Post a Comment