Saturday, November 21, 2009

Dandy Helpers...

As most of you know we have decided to put our house up for sale. We have put enormous thought and continuous prayer into this decision. So we spent one day cleaning from top to bottom. The boys went to stay with Meme and Dandy while daddy and I did some BIG TIME cleaning. I thought you might enjoy seeing how the boys helped out once they got home.
They made traps. They literally dumped every tub out of Parker's room, pulled every blanket out of the hall closet, and more! I knew they were being quiet and I could hear a ching ching (which means a tub is being emptied) but I was trying to finish something on the computer for school and Daddy well Daddy was watching TV and was unware to fear quiet.

I immediately grabbed the camera (well okay maybe i mumbled a few words in my head first) and took some pictures. Then I discussed with Parker why it would be necessary to ask first next time before making such big traps. The pictures don't do justice. Wish you could have seen it up close. :)

2 comments:

  1. oh wow! Looks like something my girls would have done. I jhad no idea you put your house on the market. Keep me posted on where you are moving to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! Isn't it funny how things can be so frustrating, but we still want to take a picture b/c they are so precious! I didn't know you were moving either! Where???

    ReplyDelete