Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Make it Simple..

Things have been pretty busy for our family and they don't seem to be slowing down anytime soon. I know it is just as busy for everyone else! I love this time of the year anticipating Thanksgiving, Christmas, family gatherings, giving gifts, etc. It is challenging for me to describe the feeling I receive when giving a gift. There is something about finding/making the perfect gift and the eagerness to give the gift. I would truly rather give a gift any day opposed to receiving a gift! (Isn't that how we all feel!?!) This past year I presented myself with the challenge of making and or creating personalized gifts. (Not to mention being creative comes in very handy during such harsh economic times.) Sometimes it seems so much easier to run to the store and pick up something. But then I miss out on that "feeling". I believe God wants us all to have that "feeling" as often as possible and not to miss the opportunities. That "feeling" keeps me grounded. I also want Parker and Paxson to grow up understanding that gifts are something from the heart. I don't want the boys to think you have to go to the store and buy something. That gifts are only something purchased or only tangible things. They can be simple and inexpensive but often irreplaceable! So with this in mind I am continuing my challenge. Parker and I have discussed many ideas for friends and family and are excited to get started. Some are homemade and some are bought but I promise you they all come from the heart!!



With this being said I have attached my Christmas list:

1 pr. Gianni Bini black with silver heels size 7
1 pr. Gianni Bini brown boots size 7
1 pr. Gianni Bini black boots size 7
1 pr. Gianni Bini red size 7
And I believe there are bags to coordinate with each pair


JUST KIDDING....had to end with a laugh!!!
All I need for Christmas is to spend a little time with each of you!!!

But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, and faithfulness
Galatians 5:22

No comments:

Post a Comment