Monday, December 7, 2009

The Christmas Story

He has been a Shepard, an Angel and this year he was Joseph. The audience smiled, laughed, and I cried! A beautiful gift!



The Kings bringing baby Jesus gifts

Mary and Joseph placing baby Jesus in the manger





The Angels bringing baby Jesus to Mary

Sleeping in the night

Mary was one of Parker's new very good friends...Hailey (I have been informed that they play together everyday and when we leave school she gives him a hug goodbye ...everyday...) :)

Covering Mary with his coat



Knocking on the door asking the innkeeper if they have a room.



Every year SLP reenacts the Christmas Story. It is my very favorite gift of the season. It is absolutely the most precious display of Jesus's Birth. I know Jesus looks forward to the plays every year. I know they provide him countless smiles and laughs. Purely Priceless!!!

Jacob was the innkeeper this year

No comments:

Post a Comment