Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Decision Made....

The Boys with their new tattoos. Super Parker and Super Paxson (issued by the tattoo artist known as Daddy.)


We feel good!
Casey was offered a position at another dealership. It could have provided more money and possibilities. However it would also be defeating our focus on family. It has been so nice to have Casey home at lunch and home earlier in the evenings. When considering the trade off it was an extremely difficult decision. The possibilities of more money sure appeared enticing and seemed as though it would be a simple solution to lot of "stresses". But in the end we purely hated giving up the family time. Who knows what next month may bring our family but for now we feel at peace with our decision. As a friend mentioned when you take a leap it becomes more important than ever to trust in the Lord. He will come through...FAITH ( I almost feel selfish at times turning over so many worries. Once I reach the point and I realize (once again) that I am not in control and "fretting" will not solve anything I feel a little guilty turning over my feelings not worrying any longer. That seems like so much to pile on our Father. But honestly I know HE will provide so why waste my time worrying!)
Another friend recently shared that she is so glad she isn't in charge! Well I have to totally agree!!! Thank you Father for loving us all so dearly and listening to our desires and showing us you will carry us through our time on earth.





.....Thanks for the verses I have enjoyed Romans! :)

3 comments:

  1. I know what you mean about making "leaps" and fretting selfishly over things that I know I have no control over. I am going through the a similar as Casey has so you need to share with me those scriptures from Romans. I am at peace trusting Him and knowing that it will be His will.... blessings - sf

    ReplyDelete
  2. choosing family over money...you are truly making God dance! heaven is singing because you are choosing the path that is better. keep it coming, kimberly, because you are inspiring me to keep trusting, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm having to turn the reins back in almost hourly. But it's so much better that I'm not in charge!

    ReplyDelete