Sunday, May 2, 2010




I was recently reminded how fortunate I am to have such an amazing family on both sides. My own personal family and my "married into" family. Of course I have always known how wonderful my family is and I have never ever been unappreciative of everything they do and continue to do. I am eternally grateful for their love and support! I recently received a totally unexpected but oh so thoughtful gift in the mail from my mom. It's funny how mom's just know! A few tears fell thinking about how much I love her and how much she means to me! Just another example of how blessed I really am. Thank you mom for being you and understanding!


This past weekend my "married into" family also treated us well! Saturday they took Parker shopping and Paxson and I caught up on some cleaning. It was actually a very peaceful and relaxing day. Yes, several big bags were brought home full goodies for the boys. Then Saturday evening they grilled yummy yummy fish and invited us over for dinner. Sunday was filled with church and another tasty meal. I have to say hands down Dandy's burgers beat the rest! After lunch everyone came back to our house to watch Parker try out his new motor boat. :) Nothing to exciting but I consider it a very well spent weekend! :)

1 comment: