Saturday, May 15, 2010

What happens when I turn my back for 5 minutes...

Paxson got himself a snack. Can you imagine trying to eat the pudding out of a 1/2 tsp. spoon/scoop? He did great getting the pudding from the refrigerator and opening it. :)
EEEE hayyyyy


The boys were outside with me trying to help me vacuum the pool. I know I need to learn to do these things without the help of Casey. So Parker was helping hold the long poles and hook up the hoses. Once I got to the point were I could hold the pole on my on and actually vacuum the pool Parker went inside for a bit to watch a movie. Paxson had previously gone in to get a "snack" he said he was "hungry". A few minutes later I thought I better go and check on them. I propped the vacuum up and went inside to check on Parker and Paxson . This is what I found. He turned into a Ninja with in like 5 minutes!

No comments:

Post a Comment