Saturday, May 8, 2010

What did you wake up to???

The weekend is here and Parker stayed the night with Meme and Dandy. Which meant I had an opportunity to sleep in on Saturday morning. Paxson wakes up at about 5:30 -6:00 every morning. However, if you lay in bed with him, put a movie on, and get him a cup of juice he will lay in bed and watch pretty much an entire movie. Which means I can go back to sleep until about 7:30 or possibly even 8:00! :)


5:00 Paxson wakes up and I get in bed with him
5:30 He wakes up again and wants "juice" "Movie" and "blankie"
6:00 I fall back a sleep while laying next to him watching a movie
7:00 "Mommy more juice Mommy more juice Mommy more juice" .... continues on, so I get
up and get more juice.
7:10 I try to go back to sleep while Paxson lays in bed watching a movie drinking his juice
7:45 I wake up to "Mommy eggs...Mommy eggs...Parker eggs...mommy up here"
(he sits on the counter while I cook to help assist me"
Keep in mind that Parker and Paxson's room is up stairs........
7:46 As I lay in bed I wake up to hearing Paxson and him handing me something......... and this is what it was......


Yes he carried the entire carton or eggs up stairs opened it and passed out eggs. He managed to keep all the eggs intact! :) Needless to say Paxson and I went downstairs and made eggs. :)

1 comment: