Thursday, June 10, 2010

My first Garden...

A few peppers from my first "crop". I have always wanted a garden. I think it so fun to just go to your backyard and pick your own fruits and vegetables. When we bought this home I was so excited because there was a perfect spot for a garden. For Mother's Day Casey took me to Smiths (My favorite place to shop I could go on and on about Smiths that is an entire post it's self.). I picked out some peppers, eggplant, cucumbers, watermelon (uh what was I thinking), strawberries(actually Parker's). Originally planned to get squash just not enough room. I will post a pic of my growing garden very soon. I can't believe I have taken a picture. Crazy huh. Well you can certainly tell I am a first time gardener but I am having fun and learning. Already planning next seasons. :)
Sweet banana peppers, Tabasco peppers, spicy banana peppers.


I used them in our chicken and steak fajita dinner. So yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment