Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Uncle Brady "trying" to relax a little and float.
Lasted about 2 seconds.

Jumping in...Uncle Brady held in well with all the "catch me, jump with me, throw me, pull me, dive with me,etc". Casey told him if you get tired you have to tell them to give you a little break because they won't slow down. :)


Parker and Kenzlie on the "boat".

Pax jumping to Uncle Brady...which is pretty much what happened the entire time he was over.
So be prepared when you come for a visit you will be doing some catching. Paxson will jump from the bench and swim across the pool. He is getting very brave. Wants to keep up with big brothers. If you try to help him he tells you "get back, go away, I go to the wall." He may very well be out of the life jacket by the end of the season.



Lots of LIFE going on around here. I will try to get back to regular posts soon. In the mean time here are more pics a of our daily swims.
Hope they don't get old but that is what a very large portion of our summer consists of. As I have said before we are definitely an outside family. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner. I am learning to be creative and get all kinds of "lessons" in while swimming. God Bless, love to all!

Prayers for wisdom, guidance and answers for our family. We have the faith now we are ready for the rest :)

No comments:

Post a Comment