Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Praise be to Him...

So it's time again to praise! I should start by saying I am sorry once again I tried to take care of things on my own and I catered to the devil and let him consume me with stress, worries, what ifs, hows and more. I know from experience time and time again My Savior carries me through all life adventures and always guides me. Being far less than perfect I get impatient and start fretting trying to solve and plan before I really really take time to listen. I am sorry! Once again he has rescued me from the unknown and protected my family! Thank you Father for loving each of us so dearly and consistently forgiving our faults. I am enamoured by your Grace and Power and I am ever so grateful for your guidance, devotion, and pure love. Thank you for taking us as we are and loving our imperfections. Thank you for carrying us through difficult times reminding us that we are not alone. Thank you Father for surprises. Thank you Father for surrounding my family with so many loving Christian role models!

Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. Philippians 3:13-14

2 comments:

  1. May God continue to bless you Kim! You are such an angel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm so curious and intrigued...
    i'm also so glad God rescued you! sometimes i feel like we should go around all day reminding ourselves to keep our eyes open for Him. know what i mean? i'm glad all is well. how's your summer going?

    ReplyDelete