Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Red Velvet Cake Balls...

Yum yum....not much compares with a little cake batter...


mmmm mmmmm mmmmm good!!!



Parker is not as big on licking the spatula. He actually turns them down until he notices that Paxson will take his as well.


Pax digs anything sweet and yummy. We have very similar tastes.
He is winking in this picture.

They did not turn out as elegant as I envisioned. However, Parker assisted in every single step. So misson accomplished! They both helped in making the red velvet cake. Then Paxson took a little rest while Parker and I kept working. Parker crumbled all the cake, and mixed up the cream cheese frosting, and rolled the balls. He even helped with the dipping. I did reserve a few that I plan to dip myself. But they sure taste yummy. Casey was impressed. Can't wait to share. We are taking some to our neighbors later today.

1 comment: