Monday, March 23, 2009

Daddy's Boots

Every mom knows how difficult it is to save everything your children create. I already have boxes of crafts, art work , and projects. It's difficult to decide what to keep and what to let go. I also feel the same way about clothes, shoes, toys, blankets, baby memorabilia, etc. I don't ever want to regret letting something go. My mother in law has really made an impression on me. She has kept so many things from when Casey was a little boy, and now Parker and Paxson are able to wear, play, and explore things that were daddy's when he was a little guy just like them. Parker loves wearing daddy's Dallas Cowboy shirt and playing with daddy's GI Joes and Paxson has reached the age where he can now wear daddy's boots and chew on daddy's GI Joes.
Paxson 14 months






Parker 17 months







No comments:

Post a Comment