Friday, March 20, 2009

Here we go...

This is my first attempt at blogging. It is something I have thought about doing for sometime. I simply have not tackled the task. It's nothing fancy but hopefully will improve as I learn things. I have many friends and family members that are very "computer savvy" and their blogs are very impressive. I may seek assistance as I gain courage (and time) and try to "perk up" the site. For now it will offer family and friends a fun way to stay in touch and see what our family is doing. I hope you enjoy it.


Parker Moments: 3/19/09
Earlier today Parker was sitting at the table having a snack. I was in the kitchen cleaning and he said "you know what mom", I replied what he said "you know some of my friends at school don't even know who Obama is." I asked him more about the conversation. He said "I was talking about our new President Obama and they just kept saying o bomb o bomb and running around", I said hmmmm he then shared "that's not very good is it mom".

Paxson Moments: 3/19/09
Paxson loves basketball! He sits and shoots, stands and shoots and even tries to dribble. He watches big brother in ahhhh. He loves when daddy holds him up outside at the big goal to make slam dunk. He is very determined to make a basket all on his own, he will let you know when he doesn't want any help!

No comments:

Post a Comment