Monday, June 1, 2009

The Big Scavenger Hunt

Today's big event was a scavenger hunt. I have to contribute the idea to my mom. She always planned such fun non-traditional adventures for us. I have many fond memories of games she made up for us. She is still creating, this past Easter she hid Easter eggs all around the house then my brother(17) and sister(21) had to try and find them in the dark using flash lights. Doesn't that sound so fun! I hope I can continue her tradition of being a creative mom. I want my children to have the same opportunities to create memories. Anyway back to the scavenger hunt. I made a list using pictures, then we went around the neighborhood looking for the items on the list. Today's list was simple but as we progress I will make them a little more challenging. Once Parker found an item on the list he took a picture of it. He loved it! Paxson mostly helped by eating Cheetos. Then when Paxson laid down for a nap we looked at his pictures and made a power point. You would be surprised how much a 3 yr. old can help in making a power point.



Okay so I don't know how to upload the power point. I have tried a few things, but I am a little behind on all the tech. stuff. Any ideas?????



So here are the pics




































C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\Parker’s Scavengers Hunt_files\frame.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment