Thursday, June 4, 2009

If you need a laugh

A few conversations I thought you might enjoy.....

The other afternoon we were going to the bank and Parker really didn't want to go. I explained that I had to go to the bank and reminded him that Daddy's bank gives him stickers & suckers. So he decided that it wouldn't be to bad. We loaded up and headed to the bank on the way to the bank he asked me "why we were going to the bank? " I replied because I need to make a payment. He said "oh you don't want those big tuff guys to come to our house and take our car away, so your gonna pay the bank, huh! That's a good deal!" I smiled and yes, you are right! (A few days ago he was watching a recorded show and I was in the other room talking to Casey. When we walked back into the living room Parker was wide eyed very enthusiastically watching TV. I looked at the TV and he was watching one of those Repo shows where the family owns a repo business and they go and get the cars back. I couldn't believe it. His show had finished and it was left on Bravo / TLC/ A&E one of those channels. I turned it and explained briefly, what was going on. He was very curious why the people were screaming and running trying to get their cars. He found it interesting).


Another adventure in the car Parker asked me "mommy do you remember when I was in your tummy?" Yes, Parker I do. "Mommy do you remember when you went to the doctor and laid down on the table and I popped out of your tummy?" Yes Parker, I remember (wondering where this was going). "Well mom I popped out of your tummy just like chickens pop out eggs. Your like a chicken". Yes Parker, I guess I am.


Later we were saying our prayers and he was fighting going to sleep. First we said them together then I finished silently. Parker said " Mommy" ---Parker, I am tyring to pray please wait a minute. okay (2 seconds later) "Mommy" yes Parker, "Do you think God and Jesus are saying their prayers right now to?" I don't know Parker, what do you think. "Well, I think they are and I think God is telling Jesus to go to sleep." Maybe so Parker. "You know mommy I can't move my leg or push on it." Why Parker, "because Jesus is in my whole body and I don't want o squish him.". You are right Parker, Good Night I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment