Tuesday, June 9, 2009

A Bowling Adventure

I guess I wasn't really thinking when I took Paxson bowling. Parker has been before and loves it. Pasxon usually stays home but this time the whole family was going so I thought we could take turns watching/chasing Paxson around. Well, it turned out to almost be torture for him. He loves balls absolutely loves them!!! Then I took him to a place full of heavy balls that he couldn't play with. In the end he did have fun and we tried to let him play as much as possible but it may be best to let him get a little older before his next trip to the bowling alley. Parker had a blast as usual!






Parker & Paxson helping Uncle Jesse



Paxson helping me bowl..













.







Aunt Kasi cheering herself on..
Actually she is pretty good!






Paxson teasing Gigi

No comments:

Post a Comment