Sunday, June 21, 2009

Love thy Father...
















We started Father's Day off by making Daddy breakfast and giving him his gifts. Then we prepared for a trip to see Mamaw and Dadaw. It is always such a pleasure spending time with family. Casey and I often discuss how grateful we are that the boys get to spend time with so many of their great grandparents. Family is so important to us and we both have so many memories from growing up playing with our grandparents. It is imperative to us that the boys have the same opportunities to create memories.














After spending time visiting, eating, driving the golf cart, "wrecking the golf cart" (just kidding)and wrestling Dadaw we headed back home. By the way we found out Paxson loves choc. cherry Hersey kisses. Dadaw kept letting Paxson get chocolate cherry Hersey kisses. Casey even put them up at one point and Dadaw went and got them because Paxson kept signing and saying "more...more" and Dadaw can't resist any of his great grandchildren. :)





Once we got home and let the boys rest, Meme and Dandy came by and the boys gave Dandy his father's day gifts and we had a nice dinner. A Perfect Father's Day for everyone. The only thing that could have made it better would have been if I could have seen MY DAD!! He is busy working taking care of the family what dad's do and was out of town. I will get to see him in a few weeks. I have to pay a lot of respect and admiration to may DAD! I had to laugh when I heard about the dad that got a tattoo (I love the Jonahs bros.) for free tickets to their concert for his daughters. People were saying what an idiot. I agreed, but then thought a little, and I can envision my dad doing something like that for us. He has always loved us unconditionally and has always been committed to doing whatever it takes to see us happy. I love you dad!!!







As a father has compassion on his children, so the LORD has compassion on those who fear him; Psalm 103:13

No comments:

Post a Comment