Friday, August 7, 2009

Operation Nice..

I wanted to give you a little information about the recent tab posted on our blog. I came across an incredible site called Operation Nice. It is such a an interesting site. It reminded me of some of the ways my family showed/shows one another how much we love one another. I encourage each of you to visit the site and hopefully enjoy the ideas and incorporate them into your life.
A blurb about the site.
"Don't you love it when people go out of their way to be nice? Like when someone waits to hold the door for you. Or when a stranger waves you into a line a traffic. Or even when a coworker shoots you a friendly smile along with a "have a nice day." If everyone was a little bit nicer to the folks they encountered each day, perhaps the world would be a more pleasant place. Operation NICE was initiated to remind you that a little NICE goes a long way."

No comments:

Post a Comment