Sunday, August 16, 2009

Sorry it's been a while since I posted anything. Between summer ending, trips to Oklahoma and my laptop breaking things have been a little crazy. My laptop is out of commission. I believe I have Paxson to thank for his inquring mind. Thankfully my mom had an extra desktop just sitting around their house. Imagine that , something just sitting around Gigi's house. hahahehe I would be lost without my late night blogging and "couponing". It is such a great unwinding and relaxation tool for me. Enough jabbering.....sorry.........On to the good stuff


We made a trip to Edmond to see Casey's cousin TD, Holly and their beautiful new angel. Brooklyn Nicole Baskin! She was very delightful and such a pleasant hostess the entire visit. Sleeping the enitre time. We had a yummy lunch with TD, Holly and Holly's Mother. They are always so considerate, thoughtful, aware of those around them. They make everything so enjoyable. I look forward to our next visit. Brooklyn was born into an amazing, loving and supportive family. (I really do have to make a special note about how attentive TD was to Holly and Brooklyn, very very sweet.) What a beautiful family!





After our visit in Edmond we kept on truckin to big P-Town.



Swimming at Gammer's


Gammer and Paxson...He loves to imitate Parker and run and jump in!

Then we headed back home for some more ..................................Swimming~~ you guessed it!

Daddy and his boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment