Wednesday, August 5, 2009

They repeat eveything...

Okay I have to apologize in advance for this story. Actually I am a little embarrassed well really it is quite embarrassing. However, it is to funny not to share. And I believe laughter has a powerful, positive and lasting impact. I also believe God has a sense of humor and intends for us to laugh daily! Everyone says inappropriate words sometimes. Casey and Parker play a game and whenever daddy accidentally slips and says something that he shouldn't Parker gets to slap his hand. Well here it goes... Prepare to laugh... The story that follows can be a typical day with the Allen household...

Most of you know that Paxson prefers to be "nakey". Therefore, if we are home his desires are usually fullfilled. Normally at any given time he is without clothes. However he also detests wearing diapers. He will NOT keep them on. I have resorted to using tape to tape the tabs down. He has mastered removing Scotch tape so now I am using packing tape to tape the tabs down so he can not remove his diaper at his own free will. He thinks it's so funny when I am changing him to get up and run away. It is a game of chase. He usually wins for a little while and gets to run around "nakey" with NO diaper. The other day we came from swimming and I took Paxson's swim diaper off. He was running around loving be FREE. I got distracted and started doing something and Paxson and Parker were playing in their playroom. All of a sudden Parker yelled "SH#@"!!! Casey and I looked at each other in disbelief. Casey asked him "WHAT did you say" he replied "I said poop!!! Paxson has poop on his bottom...and there is poo poo on the floor." Casey and I looked at each other and smiled... he was right and I totally understand the intensity and repugnance in his voice. Honestly, I'm not sure if there was a better word for him to use at that moment.

Please pardon the crude humor.....Hopefully it provided a laugh or two..........

1 comment: