Thursday, August 6, 2009

Who are you?...

The other day I was listening to KLOVE. They were asking the question. "Who are you?" I was completely amazed by the remarkable responses. I am a saint. I am a child of God. I am a Believer. I am forgiven. I am reborn. I am loved by Christ. I am redeemed. Their honest initial responses. Very thought provoking!
It really made me reflect. If I was asked that question, my honest initial response would be.... A Mother, A Wife, A Daughter.... My response was more detached from theirs. I could help but wonder how would others describe me. Then I began thinking do I "wear" my beliefs. Is it evident and apparent to others that I love God, that I believe Jesus died for me. My thoughts genuinely depressed me. I don't believe that I show my love for God enough! I want others to sense his presence within me. I do believe others view me as a loving, caring, devoted mother, wife, and daughter. Yet, I'm not so sure if others perceive me as strong devoted Christian. I am reminded on a daily basis how fortunate I am. I look at my boys and thank God for bringing Casey into my life and allowing us the opportunity to create Parker and Paxson.

I suppose KLOVE did it again, my personal prayer and goal is to shine with his LOVE! I want it to be apparent and evident to everyone I meet that Jesus is my Savior and I am devoted to him. I am grateful to him and he makes all things possible.

Never be lacking in zeal, but keep your spiritual fervor, serving the Lord.
Romans 12:11






No comments:

Post a Comment