Wednesday, March 10, 2010

And this is why we did it...



The past two nights we have hosted the neighborhood "sword" adventures. I looked across the front yard and joyfully watched 6 little boys be "boys"! There are several little boys that live around us. They are slightly older but very very good with Park & Pax. They invited Parker and Paxson over to their houses and I explained that they have to stay in our front yard with us. So the boys one by one migrated to our yard to join in the swords, light sabers, and buzz guns extravaganza. I am perfectly fine with this being a daily activity.......their friends coming to our house to play! :)



I so wanted to snap a few pics the first evening but I was afraid I might come across as the "creepy mom". However when the festivities began the second night I couldn't resist.

Paxson hangs in there pretty well!!!







Small towns, small neighborhoods, knowing your neighbors....this is why we moved. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment