Thursday, March 25, 2010

My boy has gone girl crazy...

Today's discussion during our drive home from school...

Parker: "You know mom I am really going to marry Victoria."
Me: Oh you are?!?
Parker: "Yes because I am always very nice to her, I brought her flowers, I never say mean things to her and she will want to marry me."
Me: Well Parker remember it will be a long long long long long time before you are old enough to get married or even have girlfriends.
Parker: "Well I am going to be the wedding picker and I will pick Victoria."
Me: Okay well for now why don't you just have fun playing with her and your other friends and not worry so much about marrying her."
Parker: "Mom....I want to marry a good girl and Victoria is a good girl, you know there aren't very many left and I might not meet any more."
Me: What...there aren't very many of what left?
Parker: "Good girls"
Me: What do you mean?
Parker: "She blows sugars at me and she plays chase with me and she is pretty."
Me: Okay
Parker: "I told you there aren't many left?"
Me: Why are you saying that?
Parker: "Daddy said he wants me to marry a good girl like you and there aren't many out there."
Me: yes...
Parker: "Victoria is fun and nice and pretty just like you so I should marry her."
Me: Okay Parker well just have fun with all your friends.


This is one of many many discussions about Victoria.

No comments:

Post a Comment