Sunday, March 28, 2010

Ready Set Go... Take two...

Preparing to go...

The second egg hunt of the day was held in Wichita Falls at Lucy Park.
(We sat in the car until just before the hunt began due to the heavy winds). I know the weather was crazy to be out in but they had so much fun and I hated for them to miss out. Believe me I had a few other things I would have rather been doing but I knew how much the egg hunts meant to them. Plus seeing their smiles makes it all worth while.

Heading out...


Paxson went right up the Easter Bunny. He kept saying "hi bunny hi bunny" and Parker told him that he would see him next week when he brings eggs to his house.


Parker found a prize egg. He won a bubble bunny. :) Yeah

Paxson just kept saying "more more more more candy more more more".

It was a little difficult to watch them both as they ran to capture eggs. They were fast and quickly filled their baskets!


Mr. McGruff was there passing out cookie bags "say no to drugs". Paxson said "puppy come here puppy come here." Parker told him that he "met him a long long time ago at his mommy's old school." He also asked if he remembered him.

No comments:

Post a Comment