Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Happy 5th Birthday Parker Gene Allen

I usually begin birthday posts with a sweet, sappy, meaningful, and personal letter. However, this year I decided that I would rather write Parker a letter to put in his scrap book album. So the letter is private but the pictures here are to share.

Such an amazing young man! I will leave it with that!!!




Parker woke up to blueberry birthday pancakes with a candle.



Paxson needed a turn blowing the candle out as well.




A-TEAM






Parker requested a batman cake. I didn't have a batman pan and didn't have the opportunity o go and pick one up so we improvised. Parker and Paxson added the action figures. They wanted to try to get them all on there. I explained that I didn't think the cake would hold 50 action figures so they each needed to select two. Then Paxson added a few more when I wasn't looking :)


Blowing the candles out.


Cake Boy


Meme and Dandy came over for a birthday dinner and cake for our final celebration.
A wonderful evening filled with yummy king ranch casserole, Texas caviar, and french vanilla butter cream cake with butter cream frosting. Thank you everyone for the phone calls and texts wishing Parker a happy birthday. It made his day even more special. He got super excited every time the phone rang because it was for him. Many thanks! Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment