Saturday, August 14, 2010

A little of this and a little of that...

We were about to go swimming and Paxson didn't want to join us. He was "tiiirrrrred"! So I turned a video on for him and he laid down to go to sleep. ( So I thought.) I came inside to check on him and this is where I found him. He was just about asleep. I asked him if he wanted to come outside with us he said "no I tiiirrrred!" so I carried him to his bed and tucked him in.

A little later I came back inside to check on him again to make sure he stayed asleep. And this is where I found him. A few steps further down. Once again I carried him back up to his bed. Tucked him in again and went back outside so Parker could get back in the water.


Finally during my third trip in the house to check on him this is where I found him. He carried his blanket and pillow down stairs and camped out next to the back doors. This time I went and got more blankets and pillows and surrounded him trying to make it as comfortable as possible. This is were he rested until he woke up.


Kenzli came over for a swim...

They tried fitting together but it didn't last long.



Kenzli and Parker






I have been busy trying out new recipes for Parker's birthday party. Let's just say so far soooo good~ pineapple cupcakes with mango butterceam frosting ,banana cupcakes with cream cheese frosting, cupcake kabobs, and more. Is your mouth watering yet? It should be they are delicious! Thanks Bakerella! While I have been trying a few new recipes the boys have pretty much been doing their "thang"....swimming. Casey and I both agree that if we ever move room for a pool is important to our family. We have enjoyed all the wonderful mornings, afternoons, evening, and nights in the pool. It really has provided some great family time!

No comments:

Post a Comment