Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Pretty Fantastic Weekend...

Mom,Gammer, Jesse, and Hailey came up to help me sort out my classroom. I will be teaching 4year olds this year and I moved into a larger classroom. It was to big of a job for me to handle myself. Guess who came to the rescue!!! Thank you so much Jesse, Hailey, and Mom for moving each piece of furniture 6 times before I decided the perfect spot. Thank you Gammer for entertaining Parker and Paxson all day while we worked!




After spending the day in my classroom we returned to the house for swimming and cooking out! I would post pics of the classroom but I still have many days ahead of me organizing and cleaning out.



Meme, Dandy, Allison and Matt joined us for a late evening swim. Marco Polo is just so much more fun with more people! Thanks for coming over.


Meme, Matt, Allison, Casey, Dandy and Parker attempting to escape Marco...



No comments:

Post a Comment