Monday, August 23, 2010

Parker's Birthday Party...

The pictures are out of order sorry! We waited to open the presents until after everyone left. The kids seemed way more interested in swimming rather than watching Parker open his gifts. So the pictures are from end to beginning. :)





Parker's Banner...........one evening while I was working on decorations. Parker walked up to me and said "you sure are working hard on my birthday stuff. " My response yes maybe a little but I enjoy it. After I showed him his banner he said "but mom my friends already know my name. It should say swim party." I agreed. I realize that little boys care nothing about poms, banners, party favors, wrapped silverware, candy bars, coordinating colors, etc. However, I simply can not help myself. It's the girly girly coming out. No matter how many boys I have, or bad guys I fight, or light sabor battles I win I will always be a girly girl at heart and simply be a boymom! Thank goodness Parker understands this and lets me express my girly side and enjoy my party planning, and accessorizing.



For party favors we gave beach balls, little bags of candy and I made photo frames with a group picture from the party.



Thank you everyone for the perfectly thoughtful gifts. Parker was so kind he let Paxson help him open his presents without hesitation.

The coon skin hat was from Aunt Kasi and the boots from Meme and Dandy and the Red Ryder gun well....from us! :)

The Party...



A little night time b-ball game

The children swam from 6:30 to 8:30(ish) and managed to squeeze in a little dinner, cake, and homemade ice cream.

Anxiously waiting to blow the candles out! (Parker's cake was a giant cupcake.)


Paxson and Ella ever so eager to dig in....Ella was selecting the perfect cupcake kabob while Paxson was preparing his plate.



Daddy lighting the candles.







It began with a bang and ended with a boom. Great party!



Parker, Landon, and Brett playing a little ball!




Aunt Kasi and Paxson hanging out admiring all the action.



Parker and Jacob who have been friends since they were a year old!


In the beginning, Paxson tried to decide if he wanted to get in with all the big kids. It didn't take long and he was jumping right in ALL by HIMSELF!


John putting his flippers on and Sarah deciding what she wants to do first! Just in case you were noticing my belly is certainly growing! (17 weeks)

No comments:

Post a Comment