Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Hearing His Plan...

A man’s heart plans his way, but the Lord directs his steps. Proverbs 16:9

Wow I honestly don't know where to begin. My mind has been filled with possibilities, scenarios, opportunities, trepidations, prospects, and apparition for the past few weeks. I wish I had a box to label and store each thought. Simply pack my thoughts into their coordinating box and put them away. It is all to easy to be single minded and stay focused on on these "stressers". However by doing so I am missing out on experiencing the joys of right here and now. I realize I am not in control but how easy it is for me to forget and try to be in command. Once again I am reminded (by a friend who probably isn't even aware of the power of her influence) I can turn it all over! I can simply pack my thoughts and worries away. JESUS is standing by waiting for me to ask, for me to say I need help. Why is it so easy to get distracted and forget and try to do things all alone? Isn't it an amazing feeling to know that he has a plan. That we are constantly being watched over. He knows what is best for us and all we have have to do is call upon him and he is more than ready and willing to lead us down a paramount path. I pray for guidance, knowledge, and the ability to truly hear his plan!


I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will counsel you and watch over you. Psalm 32:81


"So I say to you, ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives, and he who seeks finds, and to him who knocks it will be opened. Luke 11:9-10

1 comment: