Monday, April 13, 2009

Toddler Tumbles

Nothing is worse than your babies hurting! I have said time and time again (as I know anyone with children has said the same) , please take the pain away from them and give it to me. I would rather take the pain 10X more, than know my little ones are hurting. I can't even begin to imagine how God must feel. Our lives seem to stop when Parker or Paxson are sick or hurting. Can you fathom feeling the pain of the whole world! Just another example of his Awesome Love!

...Short story Pasxon got hurt at the park and has a stress fracture in his left tibia. He is doing very well, he has a very high pain tolerance so it isn't slowing him down to much. Children are so resilient it is amazing to me how quickly they can recover from some things. We are trying to take things a little slow but he is still wanting to do everything he did before. We go in a week for another set of Xrays.





















No comments:

Post a Comment