Saturday, April 18, 2009

Worn Out


Worn out after a day of visiting Meme & Dandy!
They were both fast asleep before I got out of town.




I spent the day CLEANING while Parker & Paxson spent the day with grandparents. I was talking on the phone the other day with a friend (who has 2 little girls close to Parker & Paxson) and we both agreed.....we give up. I used to go crazy trying to keep things picked up and I would go in circles. Paxson pulls the books off the shelf just as I put them back on he thinks it's a game...And Parker well he likes to be creative. (hmmm) You never know what you will stumble on to. He is really into making traps right now (he uses ribbon and tape to make traps all over the house they usually go from his room across the whole house to my room it can be dangerous). So imagine books, toys, balls, GI JOES, trucks, and traps everywhere, now you are imagining my house! LOL .........Why pick things up they are just going to be dragged out again and again. Just go ahead and leave it, live life! I give all moms permission to leave your house messy. Then when company is coming rather than try to hurry and clean, simply apologize for the mess! Just explain that you live in your home. :)
( Let's see how this really works. hahah)

No comments:

Post a Comment