Thursday, April 30, 2009

A Good Evening......

Tonight was a great evening! It is so fun to watch Parker & Paxson play. They are getting to where they really enjoy playing together. I mean really playing not just sitting around doing their own things, but really playing. There are moments when Parker has to settle down and be a little softer but I guess that is part of being boys and being brothers. Paxson is going to be one tough little guy! They were playing chase with the balloons this evening and it was one of those moments that every mom has. I had to simply stop and say thank you JESUS! I love standing in the kitchen preparing dinner watching them run around and laugh. It reminds me why we have lived in our house for almost three years and I still have tons of decorating that I would like to do. Between Parker, Paxson & Daddy things often get broken around here. So far we have been through three lamps in the living room and kitchen. Therefore, I have given up on lamps and coffee tables (to many falls they get in the way of the chasing paths) in our home, at least for now. :)

Hope everyone is having a great week and has a wonderful weekend. Stay well!

Proverbs 17:6
Children's children are a crown to the aged, and parents are the pride of their children.

















First popsicle...yummy I think he likes it!





















An old pro at eating popsicles!



1 comment:

  1. I love those moments!!! I know exactly what you are talking about! I am glad Paxson is healing well! Such a trooper! And it looks like Parker's hair is growing back out after his hair cut!!! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete