Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Crazy coupon lady...

I have started following a blog called It's hip to save. The link is at the bottom of my blog if you are interested in checking it out! It is defiantly worth your time! It certainly does take time and lots of organization, however it is so fabulous. I check it in the morning and in the evening then make a list and print coupons every evening. Actually I enjoy the challenge of finding the best deals. I would like to share my first experience using the recommendations from
It's Hip to Save.




Target
  • 5 Smart ones meals
  • 2 boxes morning star spicy black beans burgers
  • 1 16 oz. coffee mate creamer
  • Before coupons: $22.95
  • After coupons: $ 7.64
  • Savings of : $14.95


Albertsons

  • 3 boxes of Total Blueberry & Pomegranate Crunch
  • 3 boxes of Banana Nut Cheerios
  • 1 box cheerios
  • 1 box multigrain Cheerios
  • 2 boxes of Nature Valley trail bars cranberry & pomegranate
  • Total before coupons: $39.80
  • Total after coupons: $14.00
  • Savings: $25.80

Target

  • 10 Smart ones meals
  • 1 bottle Axe shampoo
  • 1 large box Glad flex shield trash bags
  • Total before coupons: $45.66
  • Total after coupons: $22.57
  • Total Savings: $23.09

Today's Spending:$44.21

Today's Savings:$62.84

I don't have really have anything else for the next few days........ Pretty decent for my first attempt! :)

1 comment:

  1. i should hook you up with my aunt holly! she is the coupon queen and belongs to a group called savings angel. she has stories of spending $3 at walgreen's on $30 worth of merchandise! i should do more with coupons, but i need it to be simple and quick or it won't happen. where do you start?

    ReplyDelete