Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Eskimo Joes Shoot Out....

Parker's friend Jacob came over again and they played, played, and played. He always enjoys his visits tremendously! They certainly keep me on my toes. It is so fun to sit back and listen to their conversations. Oh my goodness!!! Well they swam, played super heroes, played with cars, played super hero memory, reenacted The Sandlot, and had a big SHOOT OUT! Very very simple game, but they loved it. I stacked Eskimo Joes Cups (Which are the most useful cups in the world. I don't know how anyone survives without them. haha) forming a tower. Then they took turns shooting the cups with dart guns. We used different guns, and tried different angles and strategies. They really "got into it". Casey was in the other room laughing. (He later shared that he was actually laughing because he can't possibly understand how I do it all day everyday or why I would "choose" to do it.) Here are a few images from our afternoon. Thank you God for little boys!!! It still amazes me their ability to make little things dangerous and exciting, and their fascination with bodily functions. :)

We started out taking turns. But then decided it was more fun to both shoot at the same time.






Paxson decided it was easier for him to just knock them over with his gun. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment