Monday, July 20, 2009

Little Chefs

Nothing fancy...just a few pics from Sunday






Parker wearing his "cooker" hat.



Little Pax coming in to help.









Paxson's turn to run the register.





Paxson serving cookies.







Paxson baking the cookies.



Parker taking my order.


(I think he has tried to wear his new shirt from VBS everyday since. You know it is interesting to me how much he enjoys receiving new clothes. Actually he is so grateful for anything he receives, it is pretty sweet how he shows so much excitement over the simplest things. Don't you just love the excitement that young children see. Everything is exciting to them. I sometimes wish I hadn't lost that. I wish I could still see and feel excitement before anything else. But as an adult I tend to start thinking, reasoning, analyzing, worrying, justifying often to soon and sometimes miss the excitement. So I feel fortunate to be reminded on a daily basis that everything can be exciting. ---even the electricity going out----hahah)


God Bless everyone!! I love you all dearly!!!





Psalm 34:18

The Lord is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit

No comments:

Post a Comment