Saturday, January 9, 2010

Big Little Man turns 2!!!

Paxson's 2nd Birthday Day

Gigi invited us for a day of fun at Incredible Pizza. Gammer, Kasi, and Jesse came along for the celebration. It was our first time there and we all enjoyed it! Even Gammer kept up with all the action. :) It really is a great place and I have a feeling we will be meeting there often.


Post Party...On the way home

The ball machine. I believe this was Paxson's favorite. It was fun. You filled the bottom with balls then when you pushed the button and the air shot the balls into the air. I think the adults all enjoyed it as much as the boys. Kasi and I tried very hard to get all the balls in before Paxson released them but it was a difficult task.

Eating lunch at the diner watching Happy Feet. Dinner and a movie.


Starting the engine...he rides the rides for about 30 seconds then he is done. I usually just let him steer and pretend because he never stays for the entire ride. :)

Leave it to Paxson to try it head first.


Not to impressed with this one...


Vrrrmmmmm...let the race begin
Saying that Parker enjoyed riding the go carts with Jesse would be huge understatement. Later in the day when we were eating dinner I asked him what his favorite part of the day was and he said "winning the race with Jesse". I also asked him what he thought Gammer's favorite part of the day was and he said "watching me and Jesse win the race". Then when I asked him what he thought Gigi's favorite part of the day was he said " sharing a birthday with Paxson". Pretty smart little guy!

Jesse and Parker won the race. Parker said it was because he was in the fastest car. He wanted the OSU car.

It was a perfectly wonderful day! I probably should have been home doing laundry, packing or unpacking (LOL) but a 2nd birthday only happens once. We have so much going on right now I couldn't plan a big party so this was the perfect solution. We are saving our cake party for Sunday when daddy and other family can be with us.
Happy 2nd birthday to my precious baby boy. As daddy and I talk we remember everything about the day you were born. We can't believe it has already been 2 years since you joined our family. You are an amazing little guy and daddy and I are so proud to be your parents. I love how you say "my mommy"....I love when you say "movie movie"....I love how you get so excited when you see balls...It makes me smile every time you say "see you later". You are a true blessing to this family. Parker adores being your big brother and I love how much you look up to him. Thank you for being our little man!

No comments:

Post a Comment