Friday, January 15, 2010

What's going on at School....

I thought some photos might be enjoyable .....to back up all my bragging on Paxson's teachers. You have seen so many wonderful pictures of Parker at school over the years.


Ms. Bonnie and Paxson painting a pine cone

Micah and Paxson
Just hanging with friends
making sugar cookies



baking
turkey painting

painting a pumpkins with orange Karo syrup


music class...his class started having music class with mine with Mrs. Canafax

Eating the spiders they made---- Crescents, little smokies, and pretzels



Painting a spider...


Making and eating dirt pudding


They really are so good to plan fun age appropriate activities for the children! I do realize that I am fortunate to have found such an amazing school. An I hope Parker and Paxon's teachers know how grateful I am!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment