Friday, January 8, 2010

Paxson's Party at School

Guess what kind of cake/cupcakes Paxson wanted.
Parker and Cale. Cale's mommy is also a 2 year old teacher at SLP. They are expecting their 4th boy next month. WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I said no more pictures please.....LOL

Pizza Party Time



Now on the cupcakes...










Christan and Mary Clare enjoying the yummy green frosting......sorry mom and dads I didn't know what other color to put under the footballs


Paxson wanted footballs...I showed him several different pictures of cake pans and he wanted the football one. Imagine that...


You expect me to do what Ms. Bonnie???? (As his shirt mentions "I'm kinda a big deal")



Paxson is being Mr. Cool with his head cocked back.............yeah it's my birthday and I'm 2 now


Paxson and his friend Micha. Micha turned 2 in Oct.
I can't wait for these little ones to be with me next year.

Paxson celebrated his 2nd birthday at school by sharing pizza and cupcakes with his friends at school. I have to say these little Angels are very good eaters. I also have to give a huge praise to Ms. Bonnie and (Ms. Courtney but she is currently on maternity leave) Ms. Lynette for their extreme enthusiasm, patience, and dedication. This is very difficult age. They are learning to eat sitting in chairs (opposed to in high chairs), take naps on mats (opposed to cribs), potty training, etc. Lots of firsts with this age group. It is pretty amazing what these teachers plan and carry out with the children. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment