Friday, January 1, 2010

New Beginnings...

New Years Resolutions seem to often focus on all the improvements I want to make to my life. Sometimes they are carried out and sometimes they are pushed aside. As I reflected on the changes I made this past year and goals I achieved or attempted to achieve I feel somewhat satisfied. I definitely feel their where goals that were left to the wayside. however, I don't want to spend time focusing on failures. Ultimately family, faith, and friends are by far the only things of "real" importance. I am proud of the friendships created, my new "couponing ways", and our focus on family. With this in mind I made my resolutions practical and simple although essential. I vow to spend more time meeting strangers and making new friends. I vow to eat healthier (myself) and spend more time outside. I vow to spend more time at church. I vow to express my thankfulness and gratitude to God more. I vow to kiss my amazing and wonderfully supportive husband every time he walks into the house no matter what I am in the middle of doing. I vow to spend less money on eating out and cooking more at home. I vow to ensure more quality time with family and friends........not sweating the small stuff. I vow that people will see how much I love Jesus on a daily basis. I vow to give at least 5 hugs day (not including Park & Pax hugs). I better stop there my list is starting to get a little long. I do have one more personal goal for this next year........ lets just say I vow to get my "project" started and out in the public. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment