Monday, January 18, 2010

What it's all about...

Family is what it's all about!
My mom and Gammer met us in Chickasaw to pick up the boys for the weekend so I could get some major packing accomplished. Kasi took Parker to the Aquarium on Saturday while Jesse and Paxson had a little bonding time. Gigi seemed to be alive and in good spirits (LOL) on Sunday when we met to retrieve the perfect little angels so I assume she isn't to worn out to keep them again this coming weekend. Thank you mom! I know you say it's your pleasure but we do owe you!
Pictures from the Aquarium
Kasi and her little big man!

Parker checking out the sharks swimming by him.


Kasi said he was slightly timid about touching the fish until Micheal touched them with him. Then he was ready for more.

I love his expression....I can't wait put my hand in this......

The Nemo fish

I am so fortunate and aware of my blessings. I admit that I do get caught up in the daily distractions of life. However, for the most part I tend to stay pretty grounded and appreciate my gifts. I am continuously supported by family and friends which complete my life. I also admit that I am pretty used to being spoiled by my family. Since moving to Texas I can honestly say that there have been very very few times which I have called my mom in panic or overwhelmed in overload that they haven't responded with a knock on my door approx. three hours later. No matter what day of week it is, no matter if they have to turn around and head home the same day, no matter what plans they may have to cancel. I was raised to always always love and support your family. My parents have continuously encouraged and supported my brother, sister, and myself to the fullest!!! I am extremely grateful for my family and their devotion. My parents have inspired me to fully understand what being there for your family means and I hope Parker and Paxson grow to feel and understand the dedication and commitment from family.

No comments:

Post a Comment