Sunday, February 14, 2010

All Grown up....

So I have to do a little bragging........My little brother is graduating.....

Perkins Tryon Senior 2010









Check out her blog http://www.photoemotionphotography.com/

My mom and brother came for a visit and to have my brothers senior pictures taken. DeEdra Folmer from photoEmotion. (She recently took our fall family pictures) was offering an amazingly spectacular February special for Seniors. So I quickly took her up on her offer and made Jesse an apt. Saturday afternoon Jesse and I met DeEdra and she took us all around downtown for a photo session. I am in aw of her dedication and passion for capturing the "right" image. She is so very talented and it is evident that she truly loves what she does. My mom stayed home with the boys for naps and a little Gigi spoiling. Later in the evening I surprised Casey with dinner reservations at our favorite restaurant. It was yet another wonderful Valentines.
More to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment