Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad...

Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad


My brother, sister and I owe a generous thank you to our parents for teaching us what marriage really means. They have continuously modeled what it takes to make a successful marriage. When I say successful I don't mean just staying in a marriage "getting by" I mean truly making it work! In this earthly world it is all to easy for marriages to fail. My parents have given an us amazing gift by showing us what it means to say I Do. There is absolutely nothing more that we could ask for from our parents. I can truly honestly say that I have the the BEST parents in the entire world.



Thank you Mom for teaching me ...

Wives can be a "handy man"...

To be creative on a budget when necessary...

It's okay to leave the laundry piled up so you can play...

To always put your children and husband first...

How crucial a mom and wife are to a happy successful family...

To place little importance on money and more importance on time ...

To be a take charge mother and wife...

To listen, support, encourage, love, forgive, and remember what really matters...




Thank you Dad for teaching me ...

You can always start over...

A husband should always protect his family...

I should never be afraid of a little hard work...

That nobody is perfect but love is...

That a wife's place is not solely in the kitchen...

What type of husband to look for... (Because I certainly found the greatest!!!!!!)

The importance of leaving little sweet notes...

To paint, lay tile, lay grout, put up a tile back splash, put up a fence, put up sheet rock, remove and reassemble car doors, the great uses of phone books, sand things , roof a house and so much more...



A kindhearted woman gains respect, but ruthless men gain only wealth.
Proverbs 11:16
A man of knowledge uses words with restraint, and a man of understanding is even-tempered.
Proverbs 17:27

No comments:

Post a Comment