Monday, February 15, 2010

The Royal Treatment
I realize I just finished bragging in my last post however.... Apologetically I am doing the same in this post as well. I would like to take a little time to express my gratitude for my husband. He is a wonderful husband he just isn't....... well the greatest at surprises. If he ever gets a gift early it is an extremely rare occasion that he can wait until the occasion to give me the gift. He knows that surprises are one of my favorite things but he gets so excited to give me my gifts he just can't wait. Actually it is pretty cute.

Well for Valentines Day this year he surprised me. For the past two years for Valentines day I have made surprise arrangements for us. Last year I surprised him with a trip to OKC and a stay at the Colcord with dinner at the Melting Pot. Then this year he was surprised with dinner at Pasquals and a evening out. Well on Valentines morning Parker and Paxson brought me my gift and I was surprised. It was a gift certificate for a day at the spa. The Royal Treatment...A Pink Valentine pedicure, Almond manicure, 30 minutes of foot reflexology, 1hour Rose Petal facial and more...

I suppose this gift meant so much to me because it was so thoughtful. Since the move things have been a little busy and I have been tackling a few projects around the house. And it has been over two 1/2 years since I have had a pedicure. Partially due to being so busy with two little ones and the other part is due to me not wanting to spend the money on a "purely me thing". I know it's important for all moms to take care of themselves. But come on moms honestly how many of us do that??? Isn't it so much easier to do things for others or spend money on them rather than ourselves. So I am very excited to take advantage of this "Me Day". I owe a big thoughtful thank you to my precious husband. You came through big time this Valentines. Thank you for knowing me so well and knowing that if you had given me just about anything else I would have somehow put it back into the house or used it for the boys. Thank you for loving me so much and being so supportive, patient, and understanding!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment