Monday, February 8, 2010

Fathers Night at SLP

Parker's portraits of Daddy.


We recently had Fathers night at school and this was so sweet I wanted to share. Every year the children share their thoughts abouts Daddy's through pictures, questions, and art work. These are a few of Parker's responses this year. I just love these!

"His favorite color is orange."

"I call him my best buddy."

"I like to play games with him."

"I like to go to the Y and work out with him."

"At home he likes to play games with me."

"He likes to drink pop."

"His favorite food is chicken strips."

"He is tall like a daddy."

"He likes to watch football and basketball on tv."

"He likes to watch adult shows with mommy."

(This really made me laugh... I asked Casey if the other daddy's laughed when they read it. When shows like CSI or Law & Order are on we explain they are adult shows so we can't watch them. We refer to "those" shows as adult shows. to funny)

"He likes to eat where there is no playgrounds." LOL

At work his boss just tells him what to do and he does it.

No comments:

Post a Comment